Thursday 25 March 2021

Live a drama-free life with these quotes

If you are looking for some motivating ways to get rid of the drama in your life, then be sure to have a read through these quotes curated by the Goeread review team.

“No I’m not a dream, I’m your worst nightmare” ― C.T. Todd

“I am not interested in living in a city where there isn’t a production by Samuel Beckett running.” ― Edward Albee

“What if two people want to be your partner, then what?” ― Emily Giffin

“Those who truly know, know those who don’t, will learn if they ask” ― Rose Blue

“If you’re going to give me something, give me something I’ll miss.” ― Darlene Susan Girard

“Don’t feed the drama monster. It’s insatiable and has no friends.” ― Donna Goddard

“If you live a long life and get to the end of it without ever once having felt crushingly depressed, then you probably haven’t been paying attention.” ― Duncan MacMillan

“To be able to say “I love you”, one has to be able to say “I” ― Ayn Rand

“No more games, no more drama. When you wanna be real gimme a hello.” ― Nitya Prakash

“I was born when she kissed me. I died when she left me. I lived a few weeks while she loved me.” ― Humphrey Bogart

“Pay attention… When a person is gossiping, you are learning more about them and their character than anything they are gossiping about.” ― Steve Maraboli

“I only have time for you, not your drama” ― Ibrahim Hanif

“Taking on too much of other people’s drama is just a poor excuse for not taking ownership and control over your own life.” ― José N. Harris

“Every thing’s for sale out here. Anything you want. About the only thing you can’t buy is my dignity and self-respect, cause those were the first to go. And I gave them away for free.” ― Darlene Susan Girard

“Maybe the consequences of someone’s unreason can be remedied only with new unreason?” ― Igor Eliseev

“When you surround yourself with dramatic people, your life will be driven by drama instead of destiny.” ― Gift Gugu Mona

“It always turns out this way: at first people idolize you, swear to be your faithful friend forever and then spit in your tea and in your soul, too.” ― Igor Eliseev

“People love scandal; people love drama. They love stripping away the layers to see what’s really in there, and they’ll do anything – as well as make it up – to get it.” – Julia Roberts

“You don’t need everyone to like you, just the right one(s)!” ― LaTonya “Tee” Johnson

“How perfectly evil spirit and beauty can combine in one person, harmonically supplementing each other.” ― Igor Eliseev

If you are looking for ways to minimize drama in your life, head over to Goeread and start reading today.

No comments:

Post a Comment